RemoteNetherlands, Noord-Brabant, EindhovenConsultancy
Take the lead and kickstart your next step! At SuccessDay we are looking for our next HRIT Consultant to join us. In this exciting role you will be responsible for guiding projects to completion. Your knowledge is what makes the difference for our clients. HRIT suites are second nature to you. Your knowledge and experience will be the decisive factor in making sure that implementations run smoothly and most of all: with the client’s best interest in mind. You will need all your and strong interpersonal capabilities. At the end of each project, you will look back on everything you did and grow from your lessons learned. Besides your activities on projects, you will be supporting on AMS tickets to ensure optimal response time for our clients. The job is demanding, but at SuccessDay we know how to celebrate and wind down after a successful week’s work.
SuccessDay is the independent HRIT/ HCM support partner. With strong international experience, we know what our customer’s organization needs when implementing a new tool and take full responsibility for a smooth HR transformation. Besides, we accompany our customers in the change journey with proven methodologies and best practises in HCM software like Workday and SuccessFactors. We deliver support before, while and after implementation. We are the linking pin between implementation partner and customer!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A nice workplace;
- A team of great colleagues within an informal organization;
- Varied work;
- We offer a competitive salary;
- Unlimited holiday days;
- Good work-life balance;
- Hybrid working;
- Unlimited access to an external coach;
- 3 x per personal training.
DO YOU TICK THESE BOXES?
- Thorough knowledge of HRIT suites and project management methodologies.
- A solid, proven track record for at least one HRIS/HRIT project as a business analyst or consultant.
- In addition to core HR processes, you will preferably bring in-depth knowledge of modules such as Workday Learning, Advanced Compensation, and Talent & Performance.
- Sensitivity to organizational mechanisms
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Good interpersonal skills in dealing with stakeholders
- Strong team player who does not lose sight of his/her goals
- Active lifestyle
Monthly we meet at our SuccessDayDay
This day is dedicated to consultation and concludes with a top-notch drink.
From our new office located in the Klokgebouw, we at SuccessDay are looking for HR graduates, who are interested in HRIT.
As a young professional you want to grow quickly in a position as Workday consultant. You are highly motivated and would like to learn more about HR, Finance, business consulting and of course the market leading HR Technology, Workday.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions about working at SuccessDay, we are here to help. You can call or email us.